Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why am I doing this??

I got an email this morning from an irate young lady stating that I posted bogus information.  All the information that I have posted here is not fabricated in any way. The reason I have created this blog is to get correct information to all those that enjoy the hobby and those that want their money's worth.  It cost money to post on BP even just to post a review of the young ladies that we see.  This blog will help those that wish to post a review, good or bad, about the provider they have just seen.  We need to help each other out by posting information on those providers who do not meet our expectations, who show up at the door different than those than are shown on their advertisement, or those that take our money and run.

Most of the young ladies on BP are honest and upfront but there are those that are not.  If you have a good time with some one, share it.  If you have a bad time, let us know about it.  I work hard for my money as well I feel that you do too.  Let's not waste it on someone who you might feel will rip you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment