Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Patron Got Ripped Off

Got an email from a fellow hobbiest who got money stolen from him earlier this week.  Since this didn't happen to me and this is only word of mouth I will not post the lady's name. However, I will try to make an appointment with this lady as soon as I can and post a review.

I can't stress this enough.  Guys, think with your heads instead with your dicks.  Do not give your money until you are in a room.  If it's not the girl in the picture, turn around and go home.  Do what you want to do.  After all, it is your money.

2 comments:

  1. i love that you are doing this keep up the god work TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hate getting ripped off. I work hard for my money and want my money's worth when I see a companion.

    ReplyDelete