Friday, December 23, 2011

Heather

You get what you pay for. I was somewhat disappointed in this two girl massage.  In my opinion, Heather was not the girl in the picture, neither was her friend.  Heather's friend showed a nice, thin and very attractive brunette.  Not the case.  She was a somewhat heavy young lady.  I'm being nice but honest.  Heather's face is not in any of her pictures so I can't really tell if it's her or not but my gut feeling is not.  I only had money for half an hour so this may attribute to the service that was rendered.

I laid on my back while the two girls rubbed their fingers over my back, buttocks and legs. Nothing real erotic.  They asked me to turn over and I realized that I was the only one nude.  The massage was over, Heather just placed a condom on my penis and started jacking me off, still full clothed. I asked Heather if I were to be the only one nude and after giving me a dirty look, she removed her top and revealed her lovely tits. I asked the same about her friend and she too removed her top and revealed her tits, not so exciting but was able to play with them. Neither removed their bottoms but at least I was able to play with Heather's pussy through her panties.  She would not remove anything else.  Heather's friend never removed her jeans that she was wearing.  I ended up taking care of business myself because neither would touch me without protection.

Again, the services that were performed might have been better if i had paid for the full hour.  The ladies were nice and very friendly.  I think I would have enjoyed my experience more if both were nude and if I didn't have to ask them to show some skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment