Friday, December 23, 2011

RIP OFF Goes by several names but one # 205-370-1636

One of the worst experiences I've had since I've been in the hobby.She went by the name of Roxie to begin with, along with her friend Kim.  It was to be a two girl adventure.  I called her up, made an appointment and we were to meet at the Merriot off of 459 and 280.  I called her once I arrived at the hotel and had to wait on her and her friend to arrive.  I saw her arrive in a small white car, circle around back of the hotel and park in the rear. Her and her friend walked from the rear to where I was parked.  They wanted to sit and talk, get to know one another before we went inside.  After making sure wasn't in law enforcement, she informed me that she needed me to go ahead and pay her so that she could pay for the room.  The girls went in, told me to stay outside and they would call me when they got the room.  A few moments later I saw them drive off.  They had walked through the lobby and out the back door leaving me standing there with egg all over my face.

The pictures they post are not their own. Roxie, or who ever she is today is a short brunette, not so attractive and Kim was a heavyset blond with a big ass.  Beware of these two ladies for they will rip you off.  I have had many emails telling me their sad stories where they had been ripped off as well.  They continue to post on Backpage but they keep changing their pictures but dumb enough not to change their phone number.  I think now what their doing is posting without photo's and without phone numbers wanting you to ask for photo's.

Beware of those that don't look like their photo's, ask for money before you get into the room and those that walk up to you in the parking lot wanting to talk first.

No comments:

Post a Comment