Friday, December 23, 2011

Chanel

What can I say about Chanel.  Wow!  What a body, and she knows how to use it too.  She is the girl in her picture,  She has a great personality, not much on conversation but very sweet.

We got comfortable and got down to business. She allowed me to perform oral sex on her and was able to use my fingers to help to make her cum.  Most girls in this profession has stopped allowing you to do anything with her pussy unprotected.  She has small but adorable tits that she allowed me to suck and play with.

She does give great head but it is done while protected. Her favorite position is doggie style.

Phone:  205 641-1695


She is worth every dime that you spend on her.  I had a great experience with her and will be contacting her again.



No comments:

Post a Comment