Friday, December 23, 2011

Heidi

I met Heidi and her friend one afternoon a few months back. Heidi is the girl in her picture.  I originally called her for a date but when I called her she offered me a two girl for the same price.  I couldn't pass it up.

Once the formalities were done, we got down to business.  Both ladies were well endowed and allowed me to play with their enormous tits.  Heidi's friend's tits were more sensitive and I wasn't able to have as much fun with hers than with Heidi's.  Neither offered up their pussy for oral sex and they performed oral on me with protection. They both took turns on top of me as I was able to play with the others tit's.  Neither allowed me to have any play time with their pussy with my fingers, which was quite disappointing.

Both girls were a little on the heavy side but carried it well.  Will I see them again?  Yes, I'd have to say that I would.  I did have a good time and did enjoy the outcome.

Phone:  318-332-5409      

No comments:

Post a Comment