Friday, December 23, 2011

Lexi Love

While Lexi Love is not a Backpage girl, I must take the time to give her a review.  In short, she's fantastic.  She is the girl in the photo.  I saw Lexi about a year ago.  Her pictures does not do her justice.  She is much prettier in person.  She is not a clock watcher and is really laid back.  Her first and foremost concern is you and she will do anything to see that you are comfortable.

At the time I saw her last she did do bbbj (bare back blowjobs), which i really liked.  She also swallows too which to me is also a nice turn on.  She has a nice ass, big tits and loves to squirt on you.  Some like that feature while others don't.
Lexi
I highly recommend you spending time with Lexi.

Ratings:  1 being poorest, 10 being highest

ATTITUDE:  10
PICTURE:    10
SERVICES  10
OVERALL  10

Website:  http://www.luvfunlexi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment