Friday, December 23, 2011

Girls of Backpage

I've often wondered why there wasn't a site where we, the men of Backpage, couldn't help each other out by being able to provide a review for some of these women.  I for one, have been bitten on more than one occasion where I was ripped off either by money being stolen, not the girl in the photo, or not showing up.  For the most part, most of the women I've seen on here have been true to their word and I want to be able to tell everyone what a great time I had while being in their company.  At the same time, I want to be able to warn of all the rip offs that I have encountered.

This blog is just my opinion and does not reflect the true nature of the young ladies or ladies.  In some cases these women just may have had a bad day but we are spending our hard earned money for them to provide us with a service and they should remember that if they want us to give them good reviews.  This blog is intended to provide information about the young ladies and the services they actually provide.  I'm sorry but I do not see African American ladies so I won't be able to provide a review for them.  It's just a preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment